WORKING FOR EUCLIDEON
Euclideon are a Brisbane based company leading the world with revolutionary solutions for hologram gaming, geospatial software and high resolution LIDAR scanning. Underlying all our technological advances is our patented algorithm “Unlimited Detail” invented by our CEO Bruce Dell. We are a progressive and modern company dedicated to new ideas and “out of the box” thinking.
Interested in working with us? We have a number of positions currently open!
Interested in working for a company on the cutting edge of 3D graphics technology, a new and exciting branch for both heavy industries and video entertainment?
We are expanding in 2017 and thus are currently seeking developers with experience in C/C++ and an interest in 3D graphics development and rendering technology.
Working with us you will be maintaining our existing library of graphics and rendering technology, building new tools and providing support for external customers who require additional modules and bugfixes in a fast-paced technical environment.
In addition you may also be porting and maintaining other internal applications and tools, documenting and testing current and future code and commercialising successful projects.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
– Actively enjoys programming; passionate about the code you write
– Knows C/C++
– Is willing to learn and develop entirely new technologies
– Experienced with source control, preferably git. SVN, Mercurial or Perforce also a good start!
– Based in Brisbane
– Fit in well with a technical culture
– Inventive; enjoys investigating new ideas and prototypes
– Strong teamwork drive and willingness to work with a large team
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong understanding of the development life cycle
NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS
– Experience in Geospace or Games Development
– Understands 3D Mathematics, Linear algebra, vector mathematics
– Enthusiasm for personal projects or open source contributions
– Knowledge of any of the following: C#, .NET, WPF, SDL, Qt
– Experience in Assembly, instrinsics or threading
– Experience with OpenGL, DirectX and shader development
– Experience developing cross-platform applications
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, CV and detailing why you would be a good fit with Euclideon.
Are you interested in cutting edge technology or leisure and entertainment? And interested in promoting and selling? Welcome to Euclideon’s Holoverse, the world’s first holographic entertainment centre. Comprising of 40 hologram rooms, we provide guests with the most exciting holographic games and amazing holographic experiences the world has to offer!
Right now we are looking to employ an enthusiastic individual who is capable of promoting Holoverse within the Gold Coast region.
To be successful you will need to have:
- Friendly customer service skills.
- Clear, concise and well-mannered communication skills.
- An ability to calmly and efficiently work under pressure.
- Initiative to do things that need to be done without being asked.
- Ambition to help make Holoverse a star Gold Coast tourist attraction.
- Happy to visit sites in person and approach potential customers.
- Proven experience in promoting products, services or venues.
- Target driven
- Flexibility regards to working hours.
Responsibilities and routine tasks:
- Traveling to sites to promote venue
- Cold calling companies
- Interacting with customers.
- Building relationships with other venues and ticket sellers
- Answering the phone and handling enquiries.
- Other tasks as directed by the manager
Skills and prior experience:
- Customer service
- Experience in the hospitality or the leisure and entertainment industry is desirable.
This position require you to travel around the Gold Coast and Brisbane so own transport will be required.
Please forward your resume and covering letter to;
We are looking for a creative minded individual with superb communication skills who can handle a fast paced and often hectic work environment. There is huge scope for advancement and international travel for the right individual. University qualifications are not as important as experience, energy, a can do attitude, excellent problem solving skills and self-motivation.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Be highly computer literate with skills in Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite, web design, Windows Applications, Mail Chimp and Salesforce.
- A strong knowledge, passion and proficiency with social media platforms and metrics.
- Event management and planning skills.
- Sales or sales support experience.
- Be well presented and comfortable with client interactions.
- The ability to act with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
To apply for this position please contact us at email@example.com .
Include an up to date CV, a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for this role and examples of recent design work.
We are seeking a systems administrator to work closely with the IT Manager, Systems Administrator and Rollout Team. To be successful in this role we don’t need all of the below, but we’re looking for smart, flexible people, with the right attitude, who will fit in to our awesome and supportive IT and rollout teams. The role is to primarily support the internal operations of Euclideon but will also conduct rollouts at clients sites on demand.
- July start, Permanent position
- Willing to be on call and do shift work
- Willing to travel overseas and interstate
- Supporting Wintel servers and Linux servers
- Maintain and install operating systems, software, computer hardware and telephony within the business
- Mixed role of internal support, remote support and from time to time offsite support
- Support the research and development of software and hardware technologies, infrastructure fit-outs and tear-downs
- Desktop support experience
- Experience/knowledge Wintel servers
- Experience/knowledge working with VMWare
- Experience/knowledge working with Active Directory and Exchange
- Excellent complex-problem diagnosis technique
- Knowledge of service desk operations
- Calm under pressure, and not afraid to escalate or consult when unsure of a solution/issue
- Available to work after hours and/or travel interstate on occasion when required
- Driver’s License with own transport
Desirable but not necessary
- Experience working with Hyper-V
- Experience working with SQL, Postgres, Ubuntu, CentOS
- Experience working with Cisco routing, switching and firewalls
- Experience working with SANs
- Experience working with Dell enterprise equipment
- Experience of Veeam Server and EndPoint
Interested? Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced salesperson to join our International sales team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Presenting to clients online and in person.
- Building a strong client base and updating the CRM.
- Assisting with creating proposals and contracts.
- Building relationships with distributors.
- Collecting client feedback for further product development
Skills and experience
- Previous sales experience in a software or hardware based role.
- Minimum 2 sales years’ experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with clients from a wide spectrum of industries.
- Experience within the Geospatial or Entertainment industry a bonus.
- Ability to contact customers and provide presentations.
- Technical thinker.
- Confident in person and on the phone.
Job benefits and perks
- Potential international travel
- Free car parking onsite
- Free snack provided
To apply for this position please email your resume and covering letter to;
We are looking for someone to assist with keeping the office clean and tidy and assist with general office duties.
This role is casual and 6am to 10am Monday to Friday.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Cleaning toilets
- Cleaning kitchens and packing and unpacking dishwashers
- Making beverages
- Doing grocery shopping
- Keeping the kitchen stocked with supplies
- Keeping the store room tidy
- Adhoc duties
- Office and reception duties as required
Skills and experience
- Can do attitude
- Fast worker
- Attention to detail
- Friendly manner
- Experience in cleaning offices or homes
- Good Communication skills
Please send your resume and covering letter to;
Contact us at email@example.com with your cover letter, CV and detailing why you would be a good fit with Euclideon.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.