Working for euclideon
Euclideon are a Brisbane-based company leading the world with revolutionary solutions for hologram gaming, geospatial software and high resolution LiDAR scanning. Underlying all our advances is our patented “Unlimited Detail” engine invented by our CEO Bruce Dell. We are a progressive and modern company dedicated to new ideas and “out of the box” thinking.
Interested in working with us? We have a number of positions open!
Interested in working for a company on the cutting edge of 3D graphics technology, a new and exciting branch for both heavy industries and video entertainment?
We are expanding in 2018 and thus are currently seeking developers with experience in C/C++ and an interest in 3D graphics development and rendering technology.
Working with us you will be maintaining our existing library of graphics and rendering technology, building new tools and providing support for external customers who require additional modules and bugfixes in a fast-paced technical environment.
In addition you may also be porting and maintaining other internal applications and tools, documenting and testing current and future code and commercialising successful projects.
What we expect from you
- Actively enjoy programming; passionate about the code you write
- Know C++ or C
- Willing to learn and develop entirely new technologies
- Experienced with source control. We use git, but SVN, Mercurial or Perforce are good starts!
- Based in Brisbane
- Fit in well with a tech culture
- Inventive; enjoy investigating new ideas and prototypes
- Strong teamwork drive and willingness to work with a large team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of development life cycles
Not required but a plus
- Experience in Geospace or Games development
- Understanding of 3D mathematics, linear algebra, vector mathematics
- Enthusiasm for personal projects or open source contributions
- Knowledge of any of the following: C#, .NET, WPF, SDL, Qt
- Experience in Assembly, intrinsics or threading
- Experience with OpenGL, DirectX and shader development
- Experience developing cross-platform applications
We are looking for an experienced salesperson to join our International sales team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Presenting to clients online and in person
- Building a strong client base and maintaining the CRM
- Assisting with creating proposals and contracts
- Building relationships with distributors
- Collecting client feedback for further product development
Skills and experience
- Previous sales experience in hardware or software
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with clients across a spectrum of industries
- Experience within the Geospatial or Entertainment industry a bonus
- Ability to contact customers and provide presentations
- Technical thinker
- Confident in-person and on the phone
Benefits and perks
- Potential international travel
- Free car parking on-site
- Free snacks and lunch provided on-site.
Contact us at email@example.com with your cover letter, CV, and details why you would be a good fit with Euclideon.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.