WORKING FOR EUCLIDEON
Interested in working for a company on the cutting edge of 3D graphics technology, a new and exciting branch for both heavy industries and video entertainment?
We are expanding in 2017 and thus are currently seeking developers with experience in C/C++ and an interest in 3D graphics development and rendering technology.
Working with us you will be maintaining our existing library of graphics and rendering technology, building new tools and providing support for external customers who require additional modules and bugfixes in a fast-paced technical environment.
In addition you may also be porting and maintaining other internal applications and tools, documenting and testing current and future code and commercialising successful projects.
Junior Developers are also welcome to apply!
Interested? Please send your CV and a cover letter through to email@example.com
What we expect from you
– Actively enjoys programming; passionate about the code you write
– Knows C/C++
– Is willing to learn and develop entirely new technologies
– Experienced with source control, preferably git. SVN, Mercurial or Perforce also a good start!
– Based in Brisbane
– Fit in well with a technical culture
– Inventive; enjoys investigating new ideas and prototypes
– Strong teamwork drive and willingness to work with a large team
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong understanding of the development life cycle
Not Required, but A Plus
– Experience in Geospace or Games Development
– Understands 3D Mathematics, Linear algebra, vector mathematics
– Enthusiasm for personal projects or open source contributions
– Knowledge of any of the following: C#, .NET, WPF, SDL, Qt
– Experience in Assembly, instrinsics or threading
– Experience with OpenGL, DirectX and shader development
– Experience developing cross-platform applications