Working for euclideon
Euclideon is a world-leading 3D data technolgy company that specialises in visualisation of massive point cloud and photogrammetry datasets. Euclideon is involved in a number of fields from geospatial and mining, to town-planning, tranportation and asset management. Recently Euclideon launched a new software suite called VAULT.
Underpinning Euclideon’s products is a patented and world-renowned graphics algorithm that allows any-size organisations to stream unlimited data across the globe in an instant. Our technology can render datasets of entire cities, countries, even the entire world – in less than one second.
Interested in working with us? We have a number of positions open!
Euclideon is looking for senior programmers that have been a developer for at least 10 years.
The main responsibilities are:
- Low level programming often associated with 3D graphics.
- Read, review and approve work submitted by other technical staff
- Bug fixing
- Liaising with quality assurance staff
- GUI experience
- Understanding of version control
- Quick and willingness to learn
- Ability to work within a team
You will be working with the following programs so experience in them will be highly regarded:
- Visual Studios
Job benefits and perks:
- Salary Packaging of Private Health on completion of the probationary period
- Free onsite parking
- Free food and refreshments
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular social events
To apply for this position please email your resume and covering letter to;
Engineer – Customer Solutions
We are looking for someone out of the ordinary – who can bridge the gap between our in-house software development team and our customers – to help deliver real-world solutions based on Euclideon’s core technologies.
About the Role
Reporting to the Global Director of Business Development, this is a new role that will work across departments to assist our customers to successfully achieve their objectives using our 3D visualisation software solutions.
You will be working with a small and agile team of skilled and passionate programmers and sales staff, dealing with a vast array of clients from many industry sectors around the World. The successful applicant must be flexible to occasionally work outside normal hours to accommodate customer time zones and international travel is possible.
Responsibilities of the role include developing Proof Of Concept solutions to our customers, using an array of tools at your disposal – including our Vault Client and Software Development Kits.
Mostly you will be programming with C/C++ and python but the work is varied and includes learning and using many software packages.
- A technical thinker
- Likes to code and are passionate programmer
- Comfortable with C++ or C# and python.
- Is willing to learn new technologies
- Confident talking to existing and new customers
- Good written English skill – for creation of tenders, brochures, documentation, etc.
- Familiar with one or more of geospatial, point-cloud data, surveying methods or various types of 3D modelling
- Excellent communication and confident presenting to people; able to read clients and customise content based on the context
- Based in Brisbane – or willing to relocate
Additional Skills that would be great:
- Web and Web API’s including REST
- Presenting tailored solutions to clients both face to face and over the phone
- Generating new sales leads using your existing industry connections and external lists
- Preparing, sending and following through sales proposals
- Maintaining accurate client records and activity in the CRM
- Safe Software FME
- ArcGIS Pro
- Project Management
- Experience with version-control applications (eg. GitHub)
How to Apply
Email Cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com with your cover letter, CV, and details why you would be a good fit with Euclideon.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.