Euclideon has just released udStream version 1.3. Here are some highlights for this release:
- A refreshed User experience, giving udStream a modern look and feel.
- A revamped User Guide has been embedded into udStream. The User Guide gives you quick tips on how to use the various features of udStream.
- A new flythrough recording system, including MP4 export support for Windows.
- TIFF files can now be converted natively to UDS.
- Support for geolocated vector SHP files. This allows you to integrate vector data into your project.
You can check out the list below for the version 1.3 release notes:
– Free tier users have some advanced features disabled (Filters, Viewsheds and multiple Viewport)
– Added conversion support for TIFF files
– Added embedded user guide
– Added support for importing CSV annotations
– Map mode can now be correctly orthographic
– [Windows] Fly-through can be exported to H264 MP4 files
– [Premium] Viewsheds now have a proper tool rather than being buried in a menu
– [Premium] Filters can now be linked together (union/intersection)
– Improved basic fly-through system
– Fixed issues with sun position
– Lots of fixes to angle calculations
– Improved error reporting system
– Fixed area calculation issues (no longer horizontal)
– Added support links to aid new users in getting support
– Improved importing of large shape files
– Added “Tint” option for polygon models
– Scene items remember visibility (on/off) between sessions
– Large images in description fields open the image viewer
– Gamepad / Controllers are more usable now
– Updated modal UI to be a more modern
– Added large buttons to assist new users in finding the next step
– Gizmo now puts the settings in the scene rather than in the top right of the screen
– Graphical fixes to fix issues on some machines
– Removed requirement on AVX to work on pre-2011 older CPUs again
– Sun lighting will now occur in Simple/Colour skybox modes
– Fixed some transparency issues with polygon / maps
– (Browser) Fixed viewsheds
Not Yet Using udStream? Create a free account.
Already Registered? Update to 1.3 here.