Welcome to www.euclideon.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Euclideon Ltd website.
Euclideon Ltd is located at:
610 Wickham Street Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4006.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Euclideon Ltd website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Euclideon Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Euclideon Ltd website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://euclideon.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://euclideon.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://euclideon.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://euclideon.com
Redistribute content from the Euclideon Ltd website (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our content
- The following organizations may link to the Euclideon Ltd website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to the Euclideon Ltd website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Euclideon Ltd; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph two above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow two-three weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to the Euclideon Ltd website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Euclideon Ltd logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our web site.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your web site. No link(s) may appear on any page on your web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Since our web site offers non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not provide refunds after 14-days from the product purchase date, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the web site.
We do have a fully functioning 30-day trial available which is identical to the product that you may request from firstname.lastname@example.org before making a purchase.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may send an email to email@example.com
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Euclideon, or on behalf of Euclideon, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
- third parties who assist us in detecting and preventing fraud;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Euclideon.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For Euclideon to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To help Euclideon detect and prevent fraud through web and social media advertising
- To enable Euclideon to collect information about your browsing and purchasing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This is a legally binding agreement between you and Euclideon Ltd (ACN 158 868 314) (us or we) and governs your use of udStream, “The Software”.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY COPYING, INSTALLING, OR USING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE, YOU (HEREINAFTER “CUSTOMER”) ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use The Software.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE
(a) This agreement grants to you the right to use The Software, as limited by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
(b) The Customer shall not, except as provided by law, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code or the Data files associated with The Software.
(c) The Customer shall not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any technological protection measures used by Euclideon Ltd in respect of The Software or the associated Data files.
(d) A free subscription to The Software grants one user access to create and store three projects at a given time with a total storage volume of 15 gigabytes.
(e) Upgrade subscriptions for The Software start at US$600 per user per annum.
(f) Data published by Euclideon Ltd on the website and as feature projects on udStream and udStream Showcase is published under licence from the intellectual property owner/s and/or is open source/creative commons accessible.
(g) Data that you upload and store on our servers remains your property.
(h) You can cancel your subscription at any time, uninstall the software and contact us at www.euclideon.com to finalise any paid subscriptions.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
(a) Euclideon Ltd are, and remain at all times, the owner of The Software (including all intellectual property rights in or to The Software). For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this agreement may be deemed to grant or assign to you any proprietary or ownership interest or intellectual property rights in or to The Software other than the rights licensed pursuant to Clause 1.
(b) You acknowledge and agree that you have no right, title or interest in and to the intellectual property rights in The Software.
3. SECURITY AND RISK
(a) You are responsible for protecting The Software and any related materials at all times from unauthorised access, use or damage.
4. WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) The Software is provided by us “as is” and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any express or implied warranties of any kind, including (but not limited to) all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed.
(b) In no event shall we (and our employees, contractors and subcontractors), developers and contributors be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from loss of data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious conduct, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of The Software.
(c) We are under no obligation to provide any support under this agreement, including upgrades or future versions of The Software or any portions thereof, to Developer, end user or to any other party.