You will need:
2. The Unity Vault SDK Samples package.
Complete these steps to get started with Unity 2019.3.4f1.
In a new or existing project:
- Navigate to Window > Package Manager – and install the “Post Processing” package. (Vault SDK is confirmed to work with 2.3.0).
- Navigate to Edit > Project settings > Player > Other Settings > Configuration – and check the “Allow ‘unsafe’ Code checkbox.
- After the above two steps, double-click the VDK.unitypackage file to import Vault SDK into your project.
- Navigate to VDK > Set User Info – and enter your VaultSDK username/password, then press Save User Info.
Vault SDK with Unity is now ready to go! Open any example scene in the project and press play.