Updated January, 2022
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this website, https://www.euclideon.com.
The Euclideon Ltd™ head office is located at: 2 Gardner Close, Milton, Queensland, Australia, 4064
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all agreements. “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
• The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
• By, or on behalf of, Euclideon Ltd™ and are necessary to enable you to make purchases on our website;
• third parties who assist us in detecting and preventing fraud;
• third parties who participate with us in marketing programs; and
• third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Euclideon Ltd™.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
• For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
• For Euclideon Ltd™ to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
• To help Euclideon Ltd™ detect and prevent fraud through web and social media advertising.
• To enable Euclideon Ltd™ to collect information about your browsing and purchasing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer: Go to Menu > Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
Google Chrome: Choose Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Content Settings > Cookies
Safari: Choose Preferences > Privacy > Remove all Website Data
Mozilla Firefox: Go to Menu > Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies
Opera 6.0: Go to Menu > Files > Preferences > Privacy
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
Unless otherwise stated, Euclideon Ltd™ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Euclideon Ltd™. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://euclideon.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish any material from https://euclideon.com
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://euclideon.com
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://euclideon.com
4. Redistribute content from Euclideon Ltd™ (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinks usage and restrictions
1. The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval:
a. Government agencies;
b. Search engines;
c. News organisations;
d. Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the web sites of other listed businesses; and
e. Systemwide accredited businesses, except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
2. These organisations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
a. is not in any way misleading;
b. does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
c. fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
a. Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
b. dot.com community sites;
c. associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites;
d. online directory distributors;
e. internet portals;
f. accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
g. educational institutions and trade associations.
4. We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that:
a. the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
b. the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
c. the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Euclideon Ltd™; and
d. where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
5. These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
a. is not in any way misleading;
b. does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
c. fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph two above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or email address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Euclideon Ltd™ logos, artwork and/or intellectual property will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Embedding our content
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links on our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of, or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Since our website offers non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not provide refunds after 14 days from the product purchase date, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the website.
We do have a fully functioning 30-day trial available which is identical to the product that you may request from firstname.lastname@example.org before making a purchase.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may send an email to email@example.com
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
• are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
• govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.